Friday, August 10, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress8203_x3 JIM HJELM BRIDAL GOWNS, WEDDING DRESSES STYLE JH8203

wedding dress8203_x1 JIM HJELM BRIDAL GOWNS, WEDDING DRESSES STYLE JH8203

wedding dress8203_x2 JIM HJELM BRIDAL GOWNS, WEDDING DRESSES STYLE JH8203

…Ivory silk faced satin bridal ball gown, sleeveless crystal and pearl beaded bodice, V-neckline, natural waist, side pockets, open back, chapel train…by Jim Hjelm

The Bouquet…

Bouquet #1 (Romance of Flowers)

4759_115677038867_7582453_n  romance of flowers

Bouquet #2 (Flora Fetish)

406438_252632088136811_564893393_n  flora fetish and mary sledd

Bouquet #3 (Flora Nova)

Flora-Nova-Design-Seattle-deep-red-flowers-Palace-Ballroom-wedding (28)

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend and I’ll meet you back here on Monday with more floral inspiration!

8 comments:

Chandin said...

I love them all - but for this dress I think I'd use something with a bit of a cascade to continue the neckline. Maybe something like #1 with some phials!

Katie Pollard said...

My goodness. You sure do make it hard to choose sometimes. I think I'd go with 1. Romantic, but chic.

Chandin said...

Whoops! I forgot to say my fav is #1 and by Phials I meant phals. Goodness! It was an early morning :)

tweety said...

I like all of them,but 1st one could be better I think )))

Great flower lady said...

I love #2

luvflowers said...

Not sure if my comment went through so I'll try again.

If this was for me, I love #3.

If this was for a client who was a bit reserved or older and had a not so bling style, I would say #2.

Mimi said...

I like #1 for this gown

Bare Mtn Farm said...

I like #2, it is beautiful and romantic!